Welcome to WhiteLineFever.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the WhiteLineFever community.

Opinion American Election 2016

Discussion in 'A Current Affairs' started by Bazza, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Bazza

Bazza Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha - I just heard that f***king crazy idiot will be the next President (Trump) Lol! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

If he insults the Chinese badly - I can see 3rd world war.

2. stanleyg

stanleyg Well-Known Member

Its still a long way to go but he currently has a 30 state lead including Florida.
    I would rather him in the Whitehouse that that lying harridan Clinton.
    She milked us taxpayers of over $300 million with the aid of Julia who subsequently was given a job as part of the Clinton slush fund, oops I mean charity or whatever they are calling it for funnelling cash about.

If nothing else he would bring a breath of fresh air to American and world politics.
    The Democrats are pulling out all the stops though
    They brought pressure to bear to stop the FBI email investigation
    Numerals Hollywood and other celebrities are threatening to move to another country
    Katie Perry has gone on Telly begging people to get out and vote for her gal pal Hiliary.
    speaking of Telly I am a bit p"ssd off at Foxtel.
    This isn't even an Aussie election and there are at least 14 or more channels covering this crap. I wonder if I should ring Foxtel and ask for a discount.

3. Bazza

Bazza Well-Known Member

Well, he's a Billionaire and he doesn't have to pay Tax for 20-30 years because he lost 900 million dollars years ago. If it doesn't affect Australian money markets and security - I don't give a F***!

4. S J

S J Mod Squad Staff Member

Fancy democracy working ... the machine going down ... maybe.

5. Bazza

Bazza Well-Known Member

As I wrote beforehand, If Trump (Republicans) F! Australian imports & exports and our security in our Region (Asia) then I have a problem. With Trump is an unknown quality because he's insane. A prime example in (one nation) Pauline loves him - that says a lot! andaa

6. ALX22

ALX22 Well-Known Member

Poor campaign from Clinton.

Trump won due to creating fear.

Now he must build his great wall, or else those Mexicans will continue to take little johnnies job at the local Taco Bell. :hilarious:

7. stanleyg

What can you say .....except Winners are grinners, losers can please themselves......and that's what the younger losing democrat supporters are doing right now.....demonstrating and setting things on fire.
    Basically Hiliary and her mob have an elitist ingrained sense of "right to rule" while Trump took a leaf out of a guys campaign from over 2000 yrs ago.
    He spoke to the poor and disaffected not to the ruling elite and won........his name was Gaius Julius Caesar but it could easily have been Pauline in Oz:bag: so lets hope our own pollys learn something from this.
    One thing of interest though is that a country of over 300 million and one vote ONE Value can virtually get a result in one to two days while a country like Oz with 20 odd million cant get a result for weeks due to compulsory voting and shady little preference dealings

Financial markets will crash ..for a while because he rightly believes his own country should come first and a lot of politicians across the world will have to eat crow to deal with him.
    At home you have foot in mouth Bill calling him Baarking Mad while Turdbull spoke mainly of Hiliary ad Barry Obama with the Donald hardly getting a mention in his congratulatory speech.

The voting itself was also entertaining. You had women stripping off in trumps voting site complaing he should get his B..l's off their T..s while another woman at an electronic voting booth said she marked her vote for Trump and when she hit enter it said she had voted for Hiliary

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  8. stanleyg

You have to get "little Jonny" to want to work their first.:cigar:
    I don't think he "created Fear" he just told the unemployed and lower classes what is going on like Pauline
    Clinton had to much baggage with her Clinton Foundation issues along with her email scandal. The USA have probably had enough of Lawyers running the country for a while and didn't want Bill back in the Whitehouse seducing young interns

9. stanleyg

you mean like Krudd calling them Rat F@@@kers?????

10. S J

Sorry ALX22 - Trump won as he put forward a plan for the future - ideas. He had a very poor candidate against him with no plan - just more of the same. Be fair !

RADICAL RABBIT likes this.
  11. S J

[​IMG]

stanleyg likes this.
  12. stanleyg

Hiliary.jpg up yours.jpg Ghosts of the past whitehouse crew.jpg

13. stanleyg

The future is coming

14. stanleyg

It was good to see that left wing commo broadcaster known as the ABC even got caught out over the Trump election.
    Virginia Trioli one of the media darlings for the ABC that helped julias Mysoginist charge on Mr Rabbit forgot her Mic was still on when she commented The Donald was probably checking out his wife's T@ts while voting.

RADICAL RABBIT and S J like this.
  15. ALX22

ALX22 Well-Known Member

I think I was fair in my assessment. Mostly everything that came from his mouth was offensive in my mind. Now his plan needs to come to fruition, otherwise the wall and everything else won't happen.

S J likes this.
  16. stanleyg

Luckily for The Donald those whose vote counted didn't have yours or the US Media's mind ALX22.
    What has come to light though is all the Young Militant Democrats who criticised The Donald for saying he might not accept the result (because they thought Hillary would landslide a win).
    They are the ones now refusing to accept the result and are burning (including their countrys flag), looting and marching in the street.
    So called Celebrities who thought they were on a winner but weren't are stoking the fires.
    You have Katie Perry, Miley Cyrus crying crocodile tears on social media while GaGa has gone Ga Ga and is leading the demonstrations outside Trump Tower.
    A lot of world and would be leaders are now going to have to eat Crow over their comments during the election process because they couldn't keep their undiplomatic comments to themselves as they also thought Hillary would romp it in.
    Comments attributed to Paul Keating ( who should stick to his French clocks) certainly wont help Australia's cause in dealing with the president Elect either.

17. ALX22

ALX22 Well-Known Member

I agree with you about the stupid protesting i.e. burning flags. Enough said.

18. stanleyg

you cant please everybody, its just a pity how some show their displeasure

19. stanleyg

You have to wonder with all the lawsuits the aggrieved will file against The Donald in a litigious society who will end up in the Hillary-Bill and The Donald.jpg clink

RADICAL RABBIT and ALX22 like this.
  20. S J

Interesting figures on the American Election - over 40% of women voted for Trump. So much for the so called anti-female vote. AND - he clearly won the heartland. He polled well with the youth vote - over 40%, and with middle aged and above. The Black vote was very against him. I was surprised by the hispanic vote - not as bad as many might suggest.