Welcome to WhiteLineFever.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the WhiteLineFever community.

Rugby League Bunnies - Signings and News

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by S J, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21 Active Member

Well I know a man who used to be on the Souths board and he's close to George Piggins.... I will not give any details away as it's confidential but he still has connections today.... he also is and remains very close with Madge....

I knew before anyone on these forums where Angus was going...... just ask @southsport mate.... I was the one who told him....

2. Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21 Active Member

Well the club better sort a deal out shortly and with Fui to for that matter....

3. SSTID

SSTID Active Member

It wasn't easy finding a way to incorporate 6 WLF profile names and a previously posted phrase from this site without looking like a nutcase. It was the best option under the circumstances and shadow never responds to reply posts in any case. The 3 most notable Rabbitoh profiles on Zero Tackle are chalky, penso and myself and neither of us are fans of shadow and we all think he gives Souths supporters a bad name. That's our call. I won't be inviting him. You can if you want but if you try to post anything too obvious your post will get removed and you could be having all your posts moderated. Unfortunately, we don't have a PM facility on ZT. It would be easier if we did. It is very difficult to get in touch with people without raising suspicion or having trolls spam your inbox. I have been careful to verify everyone who is in contact with me so I know 100% who I am dealing with. I would be interested in seeing if you can find a better way to manage it without opening a door for a flood of troll profiles to follow shadow here (assuming that shadow even sees the message before it is removed). Are you even sure that it IS the same person and not just someone using this handle instead?

4. Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21 Active Member

No all my posts won't be moderated as I post sensibly and not get dragged down. I'm my own person so I don't see what you mean mate.

Find a better way to manage what??

Myself and another bloke on here are certain it's him.

All I know is from SJ all are welcome on here and it's a fresh start. What has happened in the past doesn't matter.

If anyone causes trouble on here in what is a fresh start well then they'll make their own bed!

Everyone should be entitled to a fresh start without previous baggage!!!!

I'm pretty sure when you click on your name next to inbox it gives you lots of options including to ignore someone. So if Shadow comes here and you don't wish to converse with him the ignore function is the way to go!!!!!!

5. SSTID

SSTID Active Member

Rabbits take a deep breath and calm down, and for goodness sake take your finger of the exclamation mark key!!!!

"No all my posts won't be moderated as I post sensibly and not get dragged down"

You jumped the gun without seeking clarification and as a result, you have gone off like Elon Musk’s SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket and you are now adrift in space and off course like Elon Musk’s cherry-red Tesla Roadster. If you try to post a link to a rival sports website and send a beacon out for all the ZT faithful to follow you to greener pastures Zero Tackle won't take that lying down. shadow will probably miss the post in any case unless they are monitoring the site 24/7 and Zero Tackle will moderate your posts to make sure you don't try again. THAT is what I meant. You can always try to post your email address but that too could be removed long before it is seen by shadow and you might pick up a few undesirables masking as shadow before then. How will you know if it is shadow that responds to your welcome beacon?

For the record, I couldn't give a damn if shadow or 3hats came here. I look forward to an opportunity to test their funny bone. At least I will get a giggle each time I hit it even if they don't. Are we clear now? No need to be so sensitive. Happy hunting.

6. Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21 Active Member

I am calm... I'm not worked up. That's how I post.

I'm not joined up to zero tackle by the way!!

I don't think the mods on here will allow "testing of other members either".

We are all here to get along and not egg on one another for our own giggles.

Of course that doesn't mean we can't joke around a bit.

7. SSTID

SSTID Active Member

"not egg on one another for our own giggles"

That is called banter and it is a big part of Zero Tackle which many enjoy. We avoid getting too personal and the more you know the person the more you can get away with. In either case, both parties get a laugh. In the case of 3hats, your mate shadow and a few others on the site they dish out plenty so they should be prepared to cop something back in return. Like I have told one of the younger contributors on ZT who used to always launch an assault against others then complain when they got hit by a return serve... if you don't want to get hit then don't swing in the first place. Fair enough? I have dished out plenty on ZT and copped the return serves on the chin. I can laugh at myself as well as at others btw.

8. SSTID

SSTID Active Member

"I don't think the mods on here will allow "testing of other members either""

If that means no banter then my stay here will probably be of short duration so you have nothing to worry about. Zero Tackle tried that on and lost 75% of their regular contributors for 6 months and nearly didn't recover. There are still probably 20% - 30% of regular contributors that have not returned. The internet is a medium that is constantly in flux. There is always somewhere new to visit. If there is no humour or banter things quickly get boring, or like the ROAR everyone is at pains to agree with everyone no matter how insupportable their comments are. I have no wish to become a political correct lemming, neither am I rude or abusive unless provoked and even then I try to use a little imagination instead of a sledgehammer.

9. RADICAL RABBIT

RADICAL RABBIT Active Member

I don't agree with a lot of what Shadow says but I do find him entertaining at times. He can be like a broken record though.

Rabbits 21 and callmack1 like this.
  10. SSTID

SSTID Active Member

Precisely. Just like 3hats. I can get some good jokes off the back of that like the time I busted 3hats plagiarising and copying all his info from Wikipedia verbatim, word for word, and I posted the following days after as a running gag. "Some" might call that trolling but this clown talked himself up for years and had a reputation as a pest and for bullying others with his opinion so he was fair game from my view.

SSTID_1970 October 19, 2017 at 8:52 pm.
    How do you cover up Wiki leaks? Use 3 hats! Bahahahaha. That's Gold!

11. doyen

doyen Junior Member

Getting all those freakin' EMAILS of every bloody post again even after going to my PREFERENCES & ALERTS & unchecking all the boxes-----what am I doing wrong OR what do I have to do to stop them arriving ;permanently. Any extra advice welcome!

12. S J

S J Mod Squad Staff Member

I thought I saw him on here - don't know him at all - but thought I saw a post from "Shadow".

Re "building" - thanks for the help but we don't need to be "built". We are here. :) Happy though for new comers to join and post. We are not LU, ZT, Roar, et al. We are WLF.

We are happy for reposts from anywhere so long as they are acknowledged - or at least not direct cut and paste. We do prefer a comment along with them though - what YOU think.

We are an old fashion fans site for comment and posts - not a "NEWS" outlet.

13. RADICAL RABBIT

RADICAL RABBIT Active Member

scroll up and put the mouse cursor on your name near the top right on the screen and click on contact details and then in the messaging preferences part, untick the box that says Receive email when a new conversation message is received. the 2 boxes above that should be ticked though

P.S. Make sure Accept conversations from... is on members only and the box is ticked. if not, people wont be able to send you a private message, which explains why Rabbits21 wasn't able to the other day

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  14. Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21 Active Member

15. doyen

doyen Junior Member

Thanks mate--think I've got it!!

RADICAL RABBIT likes this.
  16. S J

Yes - what he said !

Rabbits 21 likes this.
  17. S J

It is in there - somewhere. AND - whatever you do - don't click follow on a post/thread. So long since I did it.

18. SSTID

SSTID Active Member

S J the cut and paste was from a quote of mine that I thought I had made clear was from Zero Tackle. I can always post a link (url) if you want? As for "what I think" about my own post? Spot on, I exposed a plagiarist who always claimed that his work was his own so , job well done there. And I thought I found a funny way of making my point... was I wrong?

Re the "building" we are already built... was that in relation to me? I not trying to tell you how to sail your ship, at least I thought I wasn't??

S J likes this.
  19. S J

I forget who says what half the time. So my replies can/might be rather esoteric. Or at least my wife tells me that - says I often talk in "shorthand".

My other thing is using the avatars/smilies. I do this to ensure people know when I'm joking. You can easily upset someone without even knowing it. I've copped flack over it tho.

No re the C&P was referring to a few comments. I often make the point that I'd prefer people to put their view wherever possible. But - I still enjoy reading articles I haven't seen. I'm guilty of a bit of cut and paste myself ... :) I guess its like twitter - I hate retweets. whenever I make a new "friend" I automatically turn off retweets. You get a lot less tweets - but it gives you time to read them ... :)

20. S J

Quote"Rabbits 21 - Cody about to re-sign... very good news"Quote

On the drums - Cody Walker till 2020. Been eating his carrots ... :)

Rabbits 21 likes this.