Welcome to WhiteLineFever.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the WhiteLineFever community.

Rugby League Dogs - News, Signings and Rumours.

Discussion in 'Canterbury Bulldogs' started by S J, Jul 11, 2013.

1. stanleyg

stanleyg Well-Known Member

Don't know what is going on at the dogs apart from the fact they really don't like losing and a bit like the Broncos they regard it as their right to be in the finals each year.
    Turvy is right though the Dodgie /Berries are losing their "Dna". One of the things they are known for is flair in their play keeping the ball alive and offloads.
    Over the last few years they have relied more on a power running game and looking at the players they must spend a lot of time in the gym except Hoppa who goes to church instead

2. Bazza

Bazza Active Member

If Dessie goes to the saints - that's a good thing...better than Macracker .haha

S J likes this.
  3. stanleyg

Luckily for some he is staying at the dodgies in 2017 with possible contract extension negotiations ongoing.
    Turvy on he other hand has "resigned" as a director.

4. Bazza

Bazza Active Member

Dessie is a good coach, but the other coaches worked what the dogs do! Rolling forwards and 80% completions rate. Also, the halves not that fluent - good players but not like the Broncos, Storm (Cronk really haha) Cowboys and Sharkies - even though the halfback in the semi finals was a orange peeler. :D

5. stanleyg

The dodgies rolling big forwards power game works well against a static or retreating defence like the Dragons but cant keep the pressure on against a move up in your face defence and that was the dodgies failure......failing to adapt to different situations

6. Bazza

Bazza Active Member

u are just repeating what I wrote! Old Man slim-dome. :grumpy:

7. stanleyg

Na'ah I just fleshed out your comment a little as to why or when the dodgies attack does and doesnt work.
    Power running only works if the opposition isn't up in your face or is so close to the opposition try line players like Kasiano cant help but fall over the try line.
    I see in todays paper Mr Mcdreamy still has his heart at Parra but they let him down.:bag:

8. Bazza

Bazza Active Member

[QUOTE="stanleyg, post: 52604, member: 90"
    I see in todays paper Mr Mcdreamy still has his heart at Parra but they let him down.:bag:[/QUOTE]

Who's Mr Mcdreamy anyway?
    Also, you have to top it - about the dogs defense/attack! How many Marriages you've had? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I guess 3, if 1 marriage she should be a f'n Saint ..:hilarious::spam:

9. stanleyg

Who's Mr Mcdreamy anyway?
    Also, you have to top it - about the dogs defense/attack! How many Marriages you've had? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I guess 3, if 1 marriage she should be a f'n Saint ..:hilarious::spam:[/QUOTE]
    See what happens bazza. You need everything explained to you because you either have a short memory retention or just wipe players from your mind when they leave the eels and don't return :bag:
    Hasler has retained the coaching job for now but there is argument over inserting KPI's into his contract.
    I don't see what marriage has to do with footy (unless you are talking about Bennetts and his younger chicky babe ) but I will bite. Marriage is great and everyone whould try it once, twice or even three times ......if they can afford the lawyers:rolleyes:

10. S J

S J Mod Squad Staff Member

Isn't McDreamy the plane ?

11. stanleyg

yeah he tends to dream a lot when he is planing:bag:. Hopefully he settles at the titans and has a good season in 2017. He will off course need to do extra flying now they have given Bird the bird:eek:

12. S J

Greg Eastwood has signed a two-year contract extension, taking him through to the end of 2018

13. Bazza

Bazza Active Member

Well actually brain injury leads to short term memory (boxing, league, NFL and so on) Mind you with the Hasler debate, that was before he was retained - get your facts straight before hassling me Old Man! :rolleyes:

I actually pity your kids and grandchildren :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

14. stanleyg

It can be fun to meet a new person every day Bazza even if they insist you already know them. Your right Hasler has been retained.... for 2017 BUT as I said they are "constructively discussing" the issue of KPI's to be put in his contract extension. He doesn't want them and the club apparently does.
    I pity kids and grandkids to. Its a persons right to live long enough to be a burden on them too.:asshat:

15. Bazza

Bazza Active Member

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Actually I've had 3 deja vu seizures - it's confusing as hell - maybe King Wally had that? Now he's in the record books only 26-8 people in Australia. He's not a wanker anymore haha. I always remember a face - now I forget names all the F'n time. You have to associate a name to Stanley (Cup) Bazza (moron or Barry) :D

16. stanleyg

I think Wally had Deja vu seizures that he was winning all the time;). Nothing wrong with that but the problem is that when he was shafted ouot of the Broncos and played on the gold coast he was still having them but they weren't real any more.:bag:.
    Word association is the best way to remember things and people but its even easier to just pick a couple of names and use it under the tarpaulin act which covers everything:asshat:

17. S J

Outside back Tom Carr joins the Bulldogs from the St George Illawarra Dragons on a two-year deal.

Pity - I like him.

18. S J

Richard Kennar - 2 years.

19. S J

Aiden Tolman for a further three years.

20. ALX22

ALX22 Well-Known Member

Rod Griffin 1 year deal from Wests Tigers.