Welcome to WhiteLineFever.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the WhiteLineFever community.

Team List Round 1 Sea Eagles v Eels 12-20

Discussion in 'Manly Sea Eagles' started by TerryGaines, Feb 28, 2017.

1. TerryGaines

TerryGaines Voider of Warranties

SUNDAY, March 5SUNDAY, March 5
    Lottoland, 4:00pm

sea-eagles.png
    1 Tom Trbojevic 2 Jorge Taufua 3 Dylan Walker 4 Brian Kelly 5 Akuila Uate 6 Blake Green 7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C) 8 Brenton Lawrence 9 Api Koroisau 10 Martin Taupau 11 Frank Winterstein 12 Curtis Sironen 13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:14 Lewis Brown 15 Nate Myles 16 Addin Fonua-Blake 17 Lloyd Perrett

Reserves: 18 Jarrad Kennedy 19 Cameron Cullen 20 Matthew Wright 21 Jonathan Wright 22 Jackson Hastings

eels.png
    1 Bevan French 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Clint Gutherson 7. Corey Norman 8. Suaia Matagi 9. Kaysa Pritchard 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma’u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Beau Scott

Interchange: 14. Nathan Brown 15. Daniel Alvaro 16. Rory O’Brien 17. Frank Pritchard

Reserves: 18. Jamal Fogarty 19. Cameron King 20. David Gower 21. Scott Schulte

2. S J

S J Mod Squad Staff Member

Commentators saying various people had top games. I was quite disappointed in Manly overall. Taupau looked tough and acted tough - but I thought he was a bit below what I thought he might be. I thought Manly would win. Lewis Brown does not impress me much.

Parra looked strong and the top of the table clash this weekend will be interesting.

3. ALX22

ALX22 Well-Known Member

In Cullen Out Brown for next round.
    Myles is finished but Manly don't have much depth.

4. TerryGaines

Lotto being a tax on the stupid, might incline one to feel this is not an inspired brand name for the Brookie.

[​IMG]

5. TerryGaines

[​IMG]
    Bevan French of the Eels heads for the try line during the round one NRL match between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Parramatta Eels at Lottoland on March 5, 2017 in Sydney, Australia.

6. TerryGaines

[​IMG]
    Joshua Hoffman of the Eels runs the ball during the round one NRL match between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Parramatta Eels at Lottoland on March 5, 2017 in Sydney, Australia.

7. TerryGaines

[​IMG]
    Timothy Mannah of the Eels is tackled during the round one NRL match between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Parramatta Eels at Lottoland on March 5, 2017 in Sydney, Australia

8. TerryGaines

[​IMG]
    Bevan French of the Eels is tackled during the round one NRL match between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Parramatta Eels at Lottoland on March 5, 2017 in Sydney, Australia

9. TerryGaines

[​IMG]
    Daly Cherry-Evans of the Sea Eagles reacts during the round one NRL match between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Parramatta Eels at Lottoland on March 5, 2017 in Sydney, Australia.