Welcome to WhiteLineFever.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the WhiteLineFever community.

Team List Round 15 RABBITOHS V TITANS 36-20

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by TerryGaines, Jun 15, 2017.

1. TerryGaines

TerryGaines Voider of Warranties

Friday 16 June, 7.50pm at ANZ Stadium

rabbitohs.png
    1. Cody Walker 2. Alex Johnston 3. Hymel Hunt 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Aaron Gray 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds 8. George Burgess 9. Robbie Farah 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Tyrell Fuimaono 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess.

Interchange: 14. Damien Cook 15. Kyle Turner 16. Robbie Rochow 17. Zane Musgrove 18. Braidon Burns 19. Jason Clark 20. Anthony Cherrington 22. Cameron Murray

No Origin players, no injuries and therefore no changes.

Ins: Anthony Cherrington, Braidon Burns, Cameron Murray, Jason Clark

Outs: None

titans.png
    1. William Zillman 2. Anthony Don 3. Dale Copley 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. John Olive 6. Chris McQueen 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Nathaniel Peteru 9. Pat Politoni 10. Ryan James 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Joe Greenwood 13. Leivaha Pulu.

Interchange: 15. Morgan Boyle 16. Eddy Pettybourne 17. Max King 22. Paterika Vaivai 18. Ben Nakubuwai 19. Phillip Sami 20. Keegan Hipgrave 21. Jamal Fogarty

Mass changes due to Origin and injury. Jarrod Wallace, Jarryd Hayne and Nathan Peats are on Origin duty, while Kane Elgey (sternum) and Karl Lawton (shoulder) have been ruled out. Will Zillman replaces Hayne at fullback, with John Olive coming onto the wing. Chris McQueen shifts to five-eighth for Elgey, with Kevin Proctor (disciplinary) returning in the back row. Pat Politoni replaces Peats at hooker. Nathaniel Peteru starts at prop for Wallace. Eddy Pettybourne and Paterika Vaivai join the bench.

Ins: Ben Nakubuwai, Eddy Pettybourne, Jamal Fogarty, John Olive, Keegan Hipgrave, Kevin Proctor, Pat Politoni, Paterika Vaivai, Phillip Sami

Outs: Jarrod Wallace (Origin/suspension), Jarryd Hayne, Nathan Peats (Origin), Kane Elgey (sternum), Karl Lawton (shoulder)

2. S J

S J Mod Squad Staff Member

3. S J

S J Mod Squad Staff Member

Gold Coast seemed to have this one, then ...

4. stanleyg

stanleyg Well-Known Member

Looked a bit like the Dragons deteriorating second half effort last week.
    A lot of clubs seemed to be suffering second half collapses and the Sharks seem to be one team benefitting from it.
    The new game plan seems to be "just hang in there and wait for the opposition to run out of gas"

5. Bazza

Bazza Well-Known Member

I went to bed at half-time. Jesus C - I'm getting older, but the other night I was on the piss (drinking) I'm not that young anymore..haha. Anyway, I thought the Titans may get a upset v the bunnies. I backed the bunnies so I'm happy.

6. moto748

moto748 Well-Known Member

Interesting tonight. My webcast had no soundtrack (I put on some music instead), so there was no commentary to tell me what to think. :)

What I thought was; the Bunnies are starting to move the ball around at last, and look much better for it. And that Hurrell, although he made a few errors (and was a bit hard done by on one or two occasions, I thought) was always a threat for the Titans, and Greenwood made a great effort to score. But the Rabbitohs came back well, scoring some good tries, and deserved their win. A very good contest.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    TerryGaines likes this.
  7. TerryGaines

TerryGaines Voider of Warranties